Parent Consent for JWP Model Rep Program
Your son/daughter has applied to be a Model Representative for Jeremy Wiggs Photography. Please read through the contract and fill it out to acknowledge your acceptance and receipt.
1. Arbitration: All disputes arising under Agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration before a judge in Tennessee courts and the arbitration award may be entered for judgment in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may refuse to arbitrate when the dispute is for a sum less than $1000.
2. Cancellation: If client and Model Representative fails to appear for Premium session, there will be no session rescheduled. If client is late, it will be the discretion of the photographer (Jeremy Wiggs) to allow the representative to participate. All money paid to be part of program will be forfeit and no refunds will be given.
3. Client’s Usage: Client and Model Representative may use the watermarked image(s) used online as a profile photo on websites. Removal of watermark will result in legal action as stealing a copyrighted image. These watermarked images will not be released to you for printing.
4. Contest Permission: Client grants permission for their child (under the age of 18) to enter Model Representative Search for Jeremy Wiggs Photography and understands the the terms of the contest as well as responsibilities as a chosen Model representative. Client agrees that images may be posted online and their child has permission to act as a senior representative for Jeremy Wiggs Photography if chosen.
5. Copyright: The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client and Senior Representative or for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s studio.
6. Expectations: As a representative of Jeremy Wiggs Photography, your child is expected to treat this much like a part time job. This includes, but is not limited to the following: advertising on behalf of Jeremy Wiggs Photography, using Jeremy Wiggs Photography as the sole photographer for senior portraits, consulting with Jeremy Wiggs Photography on any appearance or portrait ideas, and a positive, clean outlook on life.
7. Miscellany: This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default here under shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
8. Payment: Client agrees to pay $550 Model Rep Program fee if Child is chosen as part of the Model Rep Program. Client and Senior Representative is not obligated to purchase any products from any of their sessions beyond the initial fee to be part of the program.
9. Photographic Materials: All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs, and previews, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer.
10. Termination: Jeremy Wiggs Photography reserves the right to terminate the ambassador at any given moment. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: representation of another photographer during their senior year of high school, inappropriate behavior with the photographer in person or online, or the participation in illegal activities such as underage drinking and the possession of an illegal or controlled substance. Justification for termination is not required to be disclosed. Program fee is forfeit and no refunds given in event of termination.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee. The parties have read this Agreement, agree to all its terms, and acknowledge receipt of a complete copy of the Agreement signed by both parties.